We recently mentioned in a news post here that we have a total workaround solution to any HDCP error up to 4K60 or HDCP2.2 issues. It is now unveiled above and below.
Take a look at the World 1st of its kind that Team HDfury cooked for you, straight from the labs:
System Integrator Holy Grail | Tomorrow’s Hardware Today
HDfury Integral is a 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps capable device built for system integrators and advanced users that will please everyone else as well.
By supporting the max bandwidth and data transfer rate of the HDMI2.0 standard and by offering new appealing options and possibilities, HDfury Integral set another couple of World 1st features.
Versatile by design, it is a kind of hybrid UHD Audio/Video “swiss knife” tool that you can operate, configure and control from your Android/Apple smartphone/tablet.
HDfury Integral is capable of connecting any HDCP revision sources devices to any HDCP revision sink devices. GUARANTEED!
If you ever saw the following statement: “this TV does not support HDCP 2.2. Make sure you have HDCP 2.2 capable TV” or a similar HDCP error, make sure you never see it again with HDfury Integral! Featuring 2 inputs and 2 outputs, HDfury Integral can act as a Splitter, HDCP Doctor, CEC Commander, Audio extractor, Audio replacement, HDMI Doctor, Matrix, EDID management and more… Discover the tomorrow’s hardware today!
HDfury Integral Key Features
- Unique HDCP Doctor
- Display HDCP 2.2 Content with Non-Compliant Devices
- 2×2 Splitter up to 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps
- 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps > 4K60 4:2:0 300 MHz 10.2Gbps conversion
- HDMI Audio Extracting
- External Audio Replacing
- EDID Management
- HDMI/CEC TOTAL COMMANDER*
- TOTAL CONTROL*
- 2×2 Matrix up to 4K30 4:4:4 300MHz*
- 2x Input / 2x Output Splitter (HDMI2.0a/HDMI1.4/DVI1.0 compatible)
- ■ 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps Pass through
- ■ 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps > 4K60 4:2:0 300MHz 10.2Gbps conversion
- HDCP Doctor (HDCP Workaround solution to any HDCP error)
- ■ HDCP 2.2 > HDCP 1.4 conversion
- ■ HDCP 1.4 > HDCP 2.2 conversion
- ■ HDCP x.x > HDCP x.x conversion
- Dual HDMI2.0a & HDMI 1.4 combined
- Dual HDCP 1.4 & HDCP 2.2 combined
- CEC Support: For inter-device control between both inputs and the primary output (TOP) HDMI channel.
- CEC command: USB configuration for automation, trigger via events, push button or via IR/Bluetooth
- External Audio Replacing : input external sound or switch sound between input
- Audio Extracting: Audio De-Embedder of Optical & Analog L/R
- EDID management via USB or BT*
- ■ Improved EDID Management solution with either a Custom uploaded EDID, Self generated Automix EDID or a Fixed basic EDID.
- ■ AutoMix EDID feature will create a custom EDID by mixing both sink EDID connected to the splitter output ports.
- ■ Custom and manual EDID utility available from the download section.
- HDMI Booster/Extender: Capable of extending 1080p resolution up to 15m. in and 15m. out (30m. total for 1080p), UHD resolution up to 10m.
- HDMI Doctor: Solves most HDMI integration issues such as HDCP, EDID, HPD, and audio breakout.
- HDMI Equalevel: Precise signal equalization towards both input and output signals perfectly delivers the best possible picture quality.
- Hot-Plug control: Force the input device to always see an active connection.
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies.
- Deep Color Support
- Flexible/Portable/Plug’n Play
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats.
- Just like any recent HDfury hardware, it comes with USB upgradable firmware that allow you to unleash furious features.
- Supported Format: SD/HD/FullHD/UHD/4K30/4K60, basically INPUT/OUTPUT any video format up to 4K60 4:4:4 600Mhz 18Gbps
- Supported resolution examples: 480p/720p/1080i/1080p24/1080p25/1080p30/1080p50/1080p60/1440p50/1440p60/2160p24/2160p25/2160p30/2160p50/2160p60
- Support all VESA mode video format (PC Resolutions) up to ultra high resolution such as WQSXGA, QUXGA, QFHD, WQUXGA, 4K
- Support any Audio format such as PCM at up to 192kHz, compressed audio (IEC61937), DSD, DST,DTS,DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, DTS-MA and HBR.
- Optical S/PDIF output
- Analog stereo mini jack output.
- Audio: PCM at up to 192kHz, compressed audio (IEC61937), DSD, DST,DTS,DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, DTS-MA and HBR.
- Mic In (Line In) sampling at 44.1/48kHz
- DDC Signal: 5V p-p (TTL)
- Power Supply: External 5 Volt 2 Amp USB (same as most smartphone/tablet PSU)
- Power Consumption: <2Watts
- Product Dimensions: 3.6” x 2.5” x 1”, Weight: 4 oz
- Shipping Dimensions: 6.3” x 4.2” x 3.3”, Weight: 16 oz
- Enclosure: Black PVC/Gold metal with Green/Blue Led
- Regulation: CE, FCC, RoHS, WEEE
Providing a total of 6 HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 engines for decryption/encryption, HDfury Integral offers a total HDCP workaround solution including HDCP 1.4 > HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 > HDCP 2.2 both ways conversion within the same unit.
It is capable of connecting any HDCP1.x or HDCP2.x source devices to any HDCP1.x or HDCP 2.x sink devices.
Each RX block decrypts the input first whether its 1.x or 2.x. Then each output port can individually encrypts it to 1.4(both) or 2.2(only top port) or not encrypt it at all.
Dual conversion can be operated on both channels simultaneously.
HDCP 2.2 is the new copy-protection scheme for 4K UHD content.Not only it is not backward compatible but many recent 4K devices don’t even support it.
Source devices, including media servers and head-ends like Netflix, will encode their 4K content with this new scheme. TVs must be HDCP 2.2-enabled to play it, and everything in the video chain including switches and receivers must be compliant as well, or the display will go dark and/or display a HDCP error.
Bad news for consumers who have purchased expensive, high-bandwidth, processor-rich switchers and receivers to accommodate 4K. While the newer products may support the bandwidth needs of 4K, they won’t play copy-protected works until Integral is an active part of the setup.
Splitting any signal up to 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz signal is now a reality, thanx to IR/BT or push button, you can easily switch between 2 inputs that will be replicated to 2 outputs. HDCP conversion can be configured and applied on the fly in order to always output the type of signal that your display or sink device is expecting.
Mostly all UHD TV sold until recently can only accept 4K60 when it comes in the form of a 4K60 4:2:0 300MHz signal, However upcoming sources and current high end graphics cards are outputting 4K60 4:4:4 (600MHz – 18 Gbps). Integral is solving that arising issue.
HDfury Integral can extract HDMI audio and has a simultaneous output of analog L/R stereo and optical S/PDIF via 3.5mm combo jack connector.
Mini jack input connector (or Mic/Line IN) option is available to replace the audio in any HDMI/DVI-D stream up to 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps.
Audio replacing only work on one channel, the secondary channel is a direct path from HDMI to HDMI.
Useful in presentation areas or for simply streaming your phone/tablet music to your HDMI amp.
Improved EDID Management solution with either a Custom uploaded EDID, Self generated Automix EDID or a Fixed basic EDID.
AutoMix EDID feature will create a custom EDID by mixing both sink EDID connected to the splitter output ports.
Custom and manual EDID utility available from the download section.
HDfury Integral offers an unique CEC commands manager, with CEC compatible equipment.
CEC commands allow a HDMI source to send instructions and operate check on connected HDMI devices.
Using the Integral’s Android/Apple APP for smartphone/tablet, user can configure custom CEC commands and send them LIVE or based on trigger event.
As a practical use case example: it is capable of turning your display OFF when the source device is turned OFF.
Concretely, it could turn off your HDTV when you power off your PS4.
HDfury Integral APP is available for mobile and tablet running Android or iOS.
You can control HDfury Integral using your mobile phone or tablet via a bluetooth connection.
IR control and various physical buttons for configurations are also available.
Matrix solution is available for HDMI stream up to 4K30 4:4:4 300MHz 10.2Gbps.
HDfury Integral Specifications
Supported Audio/Video Signals
* Some features control will become available only when the Android&Apple APP become available.