HDfury module will transform any “technically able” ANALOG display into a DIGITAL display performing a perfect visual HD&Full HD fury @ 720p/1080p from any HDMI/HDCP sources such as PS3, X360 Elite, HD-DVD&Blu-Ray player, SAT&Cable HDTV setbox, HDMI graphic card, and more.
DVI/HDMI(HDCP) input/convertor module for RGB display (so-called “HDfury 1080prgb”).
HDfury can be listed as HDMI to RGB converter or HDMI to VGA converter (HDMIvga.com)
- DVI-D 24p Female Port Input (100% digital).
- A HDMI -> DVI-D cable can be use to connect to an HDMI source.
- RGB 4:4:4 (8 bits) digital input (every HDMI source MUST be RGB 4:4:4 compatible).
- Compatible with non-HDCP or HDCP sources.
- Compatible with any RGB Display
- Directly connect to VGA input.
- Easy to install within a minute. (Plug&Play)
- 10 bits 175MHz triple video DAC – Inter-DAC : 2%
- RGB-H/V Male Port D-SUB 15 Output video analog signals (0,7Vpp over 75 ohms impedance)
- Ultra short Analog links (<1 cm) on the HD fury RGB 1080p for optimal quality.
- DVI video bandwidth in VGA/RVB outputs: 25-165MHz
- DVI Data Rate – Bandwidth 1.65 Gbps (Single link)
- Maximum resolutions: 1920×1080 or UWXGA (1920×1200) at 60Hz with custom porch settings or SXGA (1280×1024) at 85Hz Computer compatible (PC, Mac)
- HDTV ready (480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p48/50/60 compatible)
- DVI1.0 compliant / HDMI interoperable and HDCP ready
- HD-DVD and Blue Ray Disc players compatible
- Playstation3 and X360 Elite compatible
- SAT and CABLE setbox for HDTV channels compatible
- HDCP compatible with embedded keys loaded.
- Energy management : DVI et VESA DPMS compatible.
- Ultra low power consumption in Standby (3,5mA)
- Maximum power : 0.4A under 5V (at 165MHz pixel clock)
- On-board DC/DC converter (5V) with extra-low EMI signature
- Power +5V from DVI/HDMI or external power supply
- Blue LED to display active digital link.
- Safe cost solution – Single IC solution + external eeprom
- Small size : 75×56mm black cabinet
- Installation: the RGB 1080p module is DIRECTLY screwed to the back of the display (where VGA SUB-D plugs stand).
- Shortest RGB analog video link as possible
- HDCP rules compliant: no end-user access to decrypted analog video. Once screwed, this module becomes “a part of the display itself”.
- Professional factory made (mass-production) using pick/place and reflow/wave solder pro. equipment.
- Gold Plated connectors, tracks and material
- HDfury has a +5v input
- EDID detective feature: EDID eprom can be reprogrammed by your computer through it’s Graphic Card! (This feature is reserved to professionals)
- Warranty: One year warranty
Enhance your display compatibility (lifetime) and value (now compatible with new equipment)
HDfury maximum output limit is above the 1080p resolution which makes this device absolutely hassle free to handle 1080p video data flow continuously during years !
HDfury HDMI/DVI-D to VGA signal converter delivers clean video at the highest resolution up to 1920×1080P.
It’s an in-line adapter easy to install, connect to any VGA display and run a HDMI/DVI cable to your source.
The DDA delivers native resolution video with the internal 1.65Gbps bandwidth, ideal for both PC and AV sources.
Home Cinema Addicts:
- HDfury is also compatible with the 3 Tubes projectors from Barco such as BD701, BG701, Ciné 7, BG800(s), BG801, BD808(s), BG808(s), BG1208(s)(/2), BG1209(s)(/2), Cine 8 (Onyx), Zenith Pro 1200, Cine 9, Cinemax. It can be hooked on Port 3 (With a VGA female cable -> SUBD9P) or Port 5 (with a VGA female -> 5xBNC cable)
- HDfury is compatible with the 3 tubes projectors from NEC (All models) with a VGA female -> 5xBNC cable
- HDfury is compatible with the “Matrix” Projector (not HDCP) such as LCD, DLP, SXRD, D-ILA through VGA 15pins
HDfury is available in 3 editions:
HDfury Module is the same in any editions only the supplied cable is different, therefor anyone who need the module only can get his hands on any editions.
Cable is ALWAYS optionnal, for example VGA Xtender is supplied in case your display have tiny space and a backpanel, you may need to use the VGA xtender so your back panel can fit back correctly.
BLUE : Standard Edition (RGB/VGA display with SUB-D HD15 FEMALE input)
HDfury & VGA > VGA Xtender (10-15cm) [SUB-D HD15 FEMALE/MALE]
GREEN : Marquee/NEC Edition (5x BNC FEMALE input display) HDfury & VGA > 5x BNC Xtender (10-15cm) [SUB-D HD15 FEMALE/5x BNC MALE]
RED : Barco Edition (DB9p FEMALE input display) HDfury & VGA > DB9p Xtender (10-15cm) [SUB D HD15 FEMALE/DB9p MALE]
As many Barco owners already have a source connected to their 5x BNC input, we made a special BARCO edition (RED) with a DB9p cable that you can hook up on Port3 of your Barco proj.
However the Green edition is also suitable for Barco (on port 5) and any others display with 5x BNC input (for ex: some high end PC monitor have 5x BNC input)
The Blue Edition is the most common and standard for HDTV, LCD, CRT, PC screen, any display with a SUB-D HD15 FEMALE input.
The backside of the packaging (see HDfury pictures & packaging section) will represent the different “hooking” way and will be printed accordingly to their color code : RED for Barco, GREEN for Marquee/NEC and BLUE for the standard edition.
Easy to remember : R/G/B