Current state of fury in bulk below:
– HDfury Maestro won Cedia 2019 Best Product Award.
– Diva, Maestro and Vertex2 got update for HDR replacement routine, TCI/IP multi connection support, Shield 2019 DV&LLDV suppport, JVC macro Frame Adapt HDR mode, HDR10+/DV and Audio vendor specific packets support for HDMI2.1 TV and eARC CDS upload feature (for studios mainly).
-New AVR-Key with updated heatsink design is now available, tested for up to 7 Hours continuous playback at 600MHz/18Gbps (4K60 4:4:4 8b or 4K60 4:2:2: 12b signals). It comes with a new firmware version for LLDV support on newer and older AVR-Key units.
What we are working on currently:
- Pattern generator options, 112 Ledstrips support and Ambientlight fine tuning options for HDfury Diva.
- New upcoming production of Diva, Maestro and Vertex2 should offer CEC volume control from TV to reach Sound System at Audio out.
- EARC-Key device, a small dongle to extract eARC or ARC from TV and forward to any AVR input via 720p/1080p self generated video stream with original audio stream embedded. Planned early 2020.
- Dr.HDMI 8K, World First 48Gbps EDID manager is coming soon.
- We have successfully extracted Full Audio from VRR/Gsync/Freesync stream in lab, feature will more likely be available on our HDMI2.1 design at the end of 2020.
Last but not least:
Let’s celebrate this Black Friday Week all together, below is coupon code that will give you 30% discount on anything till the end of November !
COUPON : BLACK30